As St. Elizabeth's has grown, our services have expanded. We seek to be responsive to the needs of those we serve and will continue to adapt our services as the need arises.
- Door-to-Door Transportation: Drivers assist participants from the door of the house to the door of the van.
- Nutritious meals: Our nutritionist creates balanced and healthy meals.
- Social Activities: Our activities are designed to promote individual success and boost morale. Activities include visiting entertainment, field trips, music programs, games, crafts, and exercise. Please visit our location pages to see examples of activities at specific sites.
- Medical Professionals: Our on-site nursing personnel attend to the medical needs of our participants, monitoring daily health as well as administering medications as prescribed.
- Personal Care: Showers, at some centers, given upon request.
- Great Hours: We are open 5 days a week: 6:00 am-6:00 pm Monday to Friday. These hours enable working caregivers to maintain their normal work schedule.
- Transportation: Van drivers will escort individuals to and from doctor/dentist appointments within a set time frame.