St. Elizabeth opened in 1981 with 2 participants. We have since expanded to 8 centers located in St. Louis, Florissant, Lemay, Olivette, Overland, Arnold, Ste. Genevieve, and St. Charles. We are a Christian organization sponsored by the Sisters of the Most Precious Blood of O'Fallon, MO. We have been blessed throughout the years with God's providence, with the support of the community, the trust of our families, and the dedication of our staff.
St. Elizabeth Adult Day Care Center's mission is to provide a safe, comfortable, wholesome and stimulating environment for the aged and persons with special needs. We will accomplish this by operating as a Christian institution, by recognizing that each person, staff and participant, is to be respected, loved and cared for as a Child of God. We will serve participants in conjunction with their families by respecting the dignity of each person, fostering a Christian concern for one another, and developing or maintaining the capabilities of each person.
St. Elizabeth Adult Day Care is a:
- Medicaid Provider
- Contracted Provider for the Veterans Administration
- Member of the Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association
- Grant recipient of the Mid-East Area Agency on Aging (MEAAA)
- Contracted by the Department of Mental Health.
- Compliant with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964